Thursday, October 18, 2012


 Sea 07 Sally Hansen
I don't usually like blue nailpolish, but this one is surprisingly pretty. I had to do 3 or 4 coats on my nails because the formula isnt opaque but it went on evenly. The color of this polish is really close to the color of sea foam but it has more blue in it. I recommend this color to anyone looking for a good light blue color, and I like the smooth and perfect line from sally hansen. The formulas are more tacky than OPI, which I think makes the polish go on better. This polish stayed on for 7 days without chipping. Definitely give either this color or this line of nail polishes a try, if you haven't already!

formula rating: 4/5
overall rating: 3/5

feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment