Friday, April 27, 2012

Claire's Zebra Bling Nail Stickers

Claire's Zebra Bling Nail Stickers
The zebra stripes and bling are on a clear nail sticker and you can get these from any Claire's in a mall or outlet for $7. After always trying to paint my nails and make them look perfect all the time, it's good to try a nail sticker to have a break. I love these. They are really easy to put on. The pack comes with 16 different stickers with different sized stickers so you'll most likely be able to find ones that fit all of your nails. To put them on, I recommend holding the sticker in between your index finger and thumb and bending it slightly to fit the curve of your nail. Then do your best to put it on your nail straight - its pretty easy but don't be afraid to peel it off and try again if it isn't straight enough for you. When you smooth them on start at one edge and work your way over to avoid getting bumps. They will be a little too long so I just cut the excess off with nail trimmers (they go right through the bling) and then nail filed it carefully to fit my nail exactly. The package said to put clear nail polish on underneath, which I did with my ring finger. Under the rest of the stickers I put the Sephora by OPI nail polish It's All About Me. However, I like it best with clear on the bottom. At the end you also have to put clear on the top. I definitely recommend these nail stickers to everyone! They stay on for a while and are super cute.

overall rating: 4/5

feel free to leave comments to let me know what you think !

No comments:

Post a Comment