Friday, April 27, 2012

Metro Chic OPI

Metro Chic OPI
I just wanted to start off by saying sorry about the little bit of chipping. I took this picture after I had the nail polish on for a few days. This is one of the Sephora OPI nail colours. Even though this isn't one of my usual pink nail polish colors, I still love this one. The formula on this color is amazing. It is really thick and was completely opaque after 2 coats. I definitely recommend this nail polish to everyone! It is the perfect purpley grey color and every girl should have this color in her collection. The color is definitely unique but really pretty. It is really in right now and OPI did a great job on this. This color goes great with a lot of outfits but I especially love it with my dark skinny jeans and muted cheetah shirt. Obviously you can get this at Sephora and it comes with high recommendations from me (:

formula rating: 5/5
overall rating: 4.5/5

feel free to leace vomments to let me know what you think !

1 comment: