Friday, April 27, 2012

Whisper Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen Whisper 05
I absolutely love this nail polish. The formula is a little thin so I had to do 3 coats and as you can see still was not completely opaque. I could have kept going a couple more coats but I thought the color was so pretty as is. The color came out exactly as it looks in this picture - I got lucky with my camera this time. The nail polish lasted about 5 days before chipping, which is saying something because usually nail polish chips on me the very next day. All my friends loved this color too. It is very sweet and the name is so perfect for it. I recommend this color to everyone reading this! I loved it so much that for prom this year I was going to get a french mani to go with my dress but instead I used this. I hope you all give this a try! If you're interested in getting the nail polish, I'm pretty sure I got it at Target and the bottle says Smooth and Perfect (:

formula rating: 5/5
overall rating: 5/5

feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment