Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Brattlesnake Sally Hansen

Brattlesnake Sally Hansen
I absolutely love these nail stickers. I got them from Walgreens Drug Store and I think they were less than $10. So far, they are definitely my favorite. They are also super easy to put on. since each nail sticker is on an individual backing, you can place that over your nail to see which stickers would fit best on your nails. To put them on, make sure the sticker is straight and starting where your cuticles are, put the center of the sticker down. Then make sure again the sticker looks straight. From there, smooth the sticker down in a straight line from the center of your cuticle to the center of the edge of your nail. Then smooth down the sticker going from the center to one edge and repeat on the other side (If the sticker is not straight when you put it on, you can just peel it off and start over). I added clear nail polish to make the stickers look more shiny. These nail stickers also come off easily with nail polish remover. I seriously recommend these nail stickers to anyone, and trust me, you'll love them as much as I do (and you'll get tons of complements).

overall rating: 5/5

feel free to leave comments to let me know what you think !

No comments:

Post a Comment