Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gray Lace Sephora by OPI

Gray Lace Sephora by OPI

I wanted lace nail stickers for a long time and when I saw these in Sephora I thought they would probably be good. However, when I put them on I didn't really think they looked like lace at all. They looked more like something for Halloween to me. Other than that, I really like these stickers and intend to get more Sephora nail stickers in the future. They went on nicely and didn't chip for the whole seven days I left them on. I put clear nail polish over top of the nail stickers to give them a shine and the polish stayed on. I recommend these stickers and the Sephora by OPI brand of stickers to everyone!

overall rating: 4/5

feel free to leave comments to let me know what you think !

No comments:

Post a Comment