Thursday, August 16, 2012

Love Letter Sally Hansen

Love Letter Sally Hansen
I love these nail stickers! I got them at Walgreens for less than $10. These nail stickers lasted me for nine days before chipping. They are also super easy to use. Each nail sticker comes individually in the box which makes it easy to put over your nails to see which sticker will fit best. Each pack of nail stickers comes with a wooden tool to make sure the sticker is completely pushed down on your nails around the edges. My advice is to read the directions for taking the sticker off the paper backing it comes on because even though it's really easy to do, I messed up the first time. When putting the stickers on your nails, I would recommend putting them down on the top middle of your nail first to make sure it goes on straight. Then, push the sticker down going from the middle to one side and then repeat on the other side to make sure it lies flat. However, if you do mess up you can always just take off the sticker and try again. I put clear nail polish on top to give my nails a shine finish. I definitely think everyone should try the nail stickers at least once! They are easy to use, last long, and are a fun alternative to regular nail polish.

overall rating: 5/5

feel free to leave comments to let me know what you think !

No comments:

Post a Comment