Thursday, August 23, 2012

Navy Baby Sally Hansen

Navy Baby Sally Hansen
This nail polish is a beautiful deep navy blue [the color on my ring finger is Sea by Sally Hansen]. In low lighting it looks black, but otherwise you can tell what color it is. I usually don't like to wear blues on my nails but this polish was definitely an exception. The formula is thick, so it is easy to apply evenly. This polish did not chip for six days, which was how long I kept it on. If you're looking for a good deep blue, this polish is definitely great for you! The only down side to this polish is when I took it off with nail polish remover, it stained my skin and nails a little bit. Besides that, I think this polish is a beautiful color and definitely makes a statement.

formula rating: 5/5
overall rating: 3/5

feel free to leave comments to let me know what you think !

No comments:

Post a Comment