Monday, August 27, 2012

Furry Cheetah Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps

Furry Cheetah Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps

I love how these nail stickers look on. Cheetah is my favorite animal print and I was really happy when I found a cheetah nail sticker that was pretty (: These nail stickers didn't chip at all for the whole 5 days I had them on. They're pretty easy to put on, although I wish the sizes of stickers varied a little more. Don't try to put clear nail polish on them (I did) because it didn't stick on them at all and just ends up chipping off. To file the ends off, I would strongly recommend using a soft nail file if you have one so that the edges are smooth. The file they give you is really rough. I would say the trickiest part of these (and any) nail stickers is getting them on straight. You can definitely do it if u have enough patience. Once they're on make sure you smooth them down to get rid of all bumps and folds. I got these nail stickers at CVS and they were a little less than $7. I would recommend trying this brand of nail stickers, and they have a lot of other cool ones that I plan on trying in the future.

overall rating: 4/5

feel free to leave comments to let me know what you think !

No comments:

Post a Comment