Friday, August 17, 2012

Don't Feed the Hand Models OPI and Only Gold for Me OPI

Don't Feed the Hand Models OPI & Only Gold for Me OPI
I got both of these nail polishes at Sephora. I love Don't Feed the Hand Models. It is a beautiful neutral that would look good on any skin tone. In certain lights it has a slight purple undertone. The color looks like a taupe or like coffee with a lot of creamer in it. It is the perfect neutral for anyone. Only Gold for me looks great on top of Don't Feed the Hand Models. It has a combination of tiny and large gold flecks on it. This combination is perfect and could work in any season. I strongly recommend both nail polishes to anyone reading this! (:

formula rating: 5/5
overall rating: 5/5

feel free to leave comments to let me know what you think !

No comments:

Post a Comment