Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lori Greiner by Orly Manicure Keeper Rubberized Basecoat

Lori Greiner by Orly Manicure Keeper Rubberized Basecoat
This base coat is a must for anyone who has painted nails. I have pretty thin nails and usually my nail polish lasts one or two days before it starts chipping no matter what I do. It doesn't matter how good the formula of the polish is or how many coats I put on, it always chips really soon. However, when I use this base coat, my nail polish lasts at least six days before chipping. It is seriously like magic. It goes on clear and dries really quickly. This base coat also helps my nail polish go on evenly without streaking, even if the polish has a bad formula. I thought this base coat would make my polish crack because it's rubberized but that has never happened. I seriously recommend getting a base coat for anyone who wants their nail polish to last longer, and this is definitely a great one!

overall rating: 5/5

feel free to leave comments to let me know what you think !

2 comments:

  1. Where can I buy this produce? It is great and I need another bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just posted 1 of these on ebay

    ReplyDelete